Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday Farmer's Market at Marin Civic Center -by, Treasure Van Dinther manager of the Farmer's Market, event, catering and wholesale.

Today’s Miracle

We had a blast at the Marin Civic Center Farmers’ Market with the Café Gratitude Booth. I was working with one of my best friends Vinicio. He’s a miracle in itself- I have so much unconditional love for this man- it is crazy! We are amazing workers, both of us. He coaches me to be a better leader by encouraging me to make clear requests. Vinicio is so great at asking people the question of the day. He’s even gotten me to start asking people at the checkout at the grocery store. A man walks straight up to me and says that he has a question, which I delightfully say yes to because I wouldn’t be in this job if I didn’t love the questions. He asked “What part of me would need to die, so that the world could fully experience my gifts?” I felt my heart pounded and my eyes swelled up. I knew the answer right away. I been battling for 3 to5 days of intense self judgment and every thought was something about how everything was wrong with me and that I was not good enough. I answered “my judgments and anything that thinks that I need to be anything other than me.” I tear up. I thanked the stranger and introduce myself to him. Just as the stranger leave, my ex-boyfriend comes up with flowers for me. I am so loved, seen and felt. I have so much evidence that I am amazing. I’d be crazy not to see it. I love my life and myself.!

No comments:

Post a Comment