Friday, March 27, 2009

Grateful Mic Night: by Anna Grace

Grateful Mic Night:
We had one glorious guest show up for Grateful Mic night, & he played & played his key board & it was magical & soothing. Funny thing is that we were so busy & started to sell out of things, so we barely got the equipment up! YEAH, we were hussling!!!
IT IS INTERESTING CAUSE AT TIMES WE ARE SWARMING WITH PEEPS FOR THIS EVENT.
It is one of our little sweet starlights last night here, KIKI.
What's amazing is that she has been with us for 2 days shy of a year & has experienced a massive transformation in that time! We get to witness SO much transformation in our community, it astounds me!
I apologize I have not been spreading the miracle email vibration to you all. I somehow backed up ion emails & only today finally cleared them (no excuses). Thank you for the inspiration.
My miracle to share in this moment is a review with Noel Bartholomew, Marya's fiance'.
He is such an incrediable individual who particpates in this game in such a unique way. He is very atuned with Spirit & really sees through people right to their core. It is an honor to work with such an awesome man who I consider a relative!
Welcome HOME Matty, Terces, Aya, John, Eden, Mark etc... can not wait to hear the miracles!!!
Oh p.s. I have been really enjoying interacting at such a deep level with guests. I can see "health" in peoples eyes & in ther skin & acknowledge people, such as a woman named Marty with whom I told her she looked "timeless". She gave me a history of her health choices, vegan for 29 years, veg before that, RAW FOR for 12 YEARS!!! I said "that's what it is" She said "I am 61"!!! I told her that I was going to have a group gathering "Conscious Choosing" (for those of you who know me,) & I would love to invite you to share your story! I will be calling you all to schedule an event at most or all of your cafe's! That is one of the things I am doing with my business cards. I am being more with our guests! & spreading my love more & more & more.
PRAYER LIST:
AYA
CORIE
JAMIE
ANNA GRACE
JYOTI
ZURIEL'S MAMA
--

Anna Grace
Proud General Manager
Cafe Gratitude, LLC
Marin County



No comments:

Post a Comment